Wednesday, August 09, 2006

A family update...


Just a little update on the family...

Micah, born just over two months ago, is a (sometimes) happy and generally healthy baby boy. His last checkup weighed him in at some 12.5 pounds and 25 inches. He's long and leggy. I keep hearing he's going to be a basketball player. We shall see.

Bit by bit, he grows more interesting to watch - smiles are more common, so is responding to your voice. Hand - eye coordination is impressive (he frequently stabs his eyes with his fingers). I suppose this is nothing compared to the full range of experiences I'm yet due for, but as a new dad, I'm fascinated.

We're greatly enamored with the baby boy, but not so much that my wife wants another... at least, not yet...

4 comments:

Mrs. Graffy said...

Hey, ya never know... ;)

Samurai Sam said...

Once you get used to one, adding a few more is no big deal.

Micah's a very interesting mix of the two of you; I can't decide who he more resembles.

Mrs. Graffy said...

Neither can we. Most people see me first, but after they're around him for awhile they begin to change their minds...

Gifted-1 said...

Awwww... he is very cute!

Just wait until he stops being such a "little baby" then you will want more...